Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Shortest Definition of life !


Today I was thinking about to write something ! But could not recognizing the theme about which I wanted to write ! I was a bit confused ! And suddenly I was clicked with the word “ problem “ as I was facing the same on recognizing my theme !
And I realized,
Life is literally a Problem ! Or conversely you can say, the shortest definition of life is “problems” ! So always try to find the best possible solutions to them!  And we should always be ready to deal with that Crap !
I remember, the day when I was talking to a guy, casually, and during the conversation he explained a bit about the word problem. He said,
“ Problems are not a problem at all ! Rather they are needs !  If there is a problem, then that’s sounds like there is a need ! Try to fulfill that ! And the problem will no more be  there ! “
I really liked it and logically accepted those words !
You may think of an example !  That you want to buy a car !  And your problem is, you don’t have sufficient money!  So you can recognize  here above the problem of money is the NEED! So problems are actually needs! The problem is always  the distance between expectation and reality. Either expect less and accept reality or expect a lot and turn it into reality.
So, always stay Charm full  and live well !
Affection Shows Human Mentality,But Situation Shows Human Reality !  The plus symbol is made with two minus symbols, So all negative things can be shaped as positive by our hard promises and positive thinking. So, Live Well !
It is the greatest revenge for those who avoided and hurted you !

No comments:

Post a Comment