Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be Composing You !

When you know and find yourself, you don't really care if someone else will..if ever someone tried..! You become in good terms with yourself! First --"just find yourself" & tell me if you had feel the same..;.!
If your potentials spontaneity and true nature, soul and spirit will be imprisoned under the name of love, then it becomes useless and rather needless...! Everyone will love you for the original you..and you should not try to make a modified copy of yourself to please anyone. Changing you to please someone will destroy part of your original charm..! Remain yourself or become a better you..! You may lose someone, or many ones but don't lose "you"
Behind everything you see...there is a "story" ;)! So you ought to search for the story before just judging what you see..! So be Knocking on the surface….
“I don't want your sweetness if your sour is that sour!” !
So always be composing you !
The people you know..may change something in you...the people you like may affect you in a way or another...but the people you "love", compose you..so if someone goes away, a part of you just falls..! Just be picky...cuz the people u choose to compose you, is what you will "become".
Because, there is a bit of you in everyone you associate like and everyone you take as a friend...and that's the bit that creates the bond with others.
Seriously! Keep your old love letters but throw away your old bank statements!
Immature Love Says " I Love You Because I Need You". and Mature Love Says " I Need You Because I Love You" !
I never quite understood these until recently...I think failed relationships can either mature you or regress you in terms of love. I think failed relationships has always matured us in many ways. In many relationships you jumped ship when things weren't the fairytale ! you was looking for!
But also one day you may receive a saying "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FAIRYTALE IN THE REAL LOVE!!!!"...
It's not hard to love someone when all the chips are up and everything is gumdrops and lollipops, but man o man is love a test of faith and patience when the chips are down, you and your mate can't see eye-to-eye and you just want to punch them in the face Chuck Norris style! And Chuck Norris is the strongest man alive. When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.
A kind of, “all I really want is some comfort, A way to get my hands untied………
My very favorite part!  And all I really want is some justice...! :-) All I want..!
So little time!!! “ Try to understand that I’m Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name But everybody's changing!
And I don't feel the same! “ !
I wish I could go into greater detail, but I'll just say my emotions are in “turmoil”! A state of extreme confusion! And i need time to sort things out... !!! :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment