Monday, August 8, 2011

Once in My Lifetime!?


Once in My Lifetime?

You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking  on,
About where I am right now.!  Where exactly i want to go !  Will i be able to reach MY that Dream? About Fashion ! About designing fabric!  About travelling! And also about a lot of other things too!
About my working in Tommy Hilfiger ! J
I realized that I got stuck on a track somewhere along the way, and that realization led me to realize that I am not satisfied.  Because honestly, i am not done yet! The only thing that I can really compare it to is degrees in school. Got the title/degree !  Till a bit Empty and need to know/learn a lot   to succeed.  Also felt somewhere that I need to make some changes. And again life is all about that too J J
 And I believe with all my heart that we can make whatever kind of life we want for ourselves, and in that I'm taking a good long look, and evaluating what it is that I really want my life to be, and the direction that I want it to go.
I am enjoying! Because  I find myself  in doing the things that mean the most to me! And I just keep looking things and wondering how I got to this place! J
I want to be my best all the time!  And may be i never  felt tired  of  doing  my work because i do it for myself  and for Tommy!
But that’s for sure that I’ve got to be able to strike a balance that I have not been able to find yet J
And you may find yourself in another part of the world!
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile!
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife!
But also!  you may ask yourself-Well...How did I get here?  J J
Once in a Lifetime !!!
Are you living the life that you want !? Are you taking steps to make what you want so !?  Is any of this really as complicated as we make it!?  JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment